A call to action for our Community: Voice Your Opinion!

Options
Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Blog

Hi all,

Yesterday I received a PopUp from TeamViewer asking me to Voice Your Opinion.

Even if I´d love to share my opinion about TeamViewer on rating sites too, I better stick to our Community and LinkedIn to speak about our products. As an employee of TeamViewer, it is more appropriate to be fully transparent about my connection.

You can read my opinion and experiences publicly available here.

However - I thought I can transfer the call I received to you, my valued Community of TeamViewer fans, users, and customers.

📌Trustpilot lives from honest reviews of real users sharing their experiences with a product or service. We don´t want fake - we want to hear the truth.

So,

• if you´re using TeamViewer - just one time, sometimes or daily,
  • if you had a successful or unsuccessful experience,
  • if you´re using Monitoring or Remote Control or Mobile Connections or any other TeamViewer Product,

you are invited to go to this link and share your honest and real stories with others and with us.

Let us and others know what TeamViewer is good at and where we should improve.

What went well, what went wrong?

👉 Allow others to benefit from your review and hopefully, it will attract even more people to use TeamViewer successfully.

👉 Allow us to learn from you and your experience to become better and better each day.

And if you do not want to participate on a review platform - no worries: Our Community is and will remain your go-to-platform for all things TeamViewer. We´re here to help you ✅

Thanks and don´t forget to voice your opinion,

Esther

Former Community Manager

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.