teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Do you want to enjoy the new TeamViewer user interface for Windows?

Download the new version and let us know what you think about it! 👉 Please click here 👈

Can´t convert my recordings ?.

Hello,

Im giving an online course so i decided updating to "crew". Once i finish my classes i need to save them and send the recordings to an online platform, so the students can review the lessons but not download.

To proceed to convert my files to a "normal" format i open the .blz and click "convert" button. I patienly wait for...3 hours maybe, for each file and finally i have an AVI file i can't open in any of my usual video software.

I have tried and mixed almost every codec and resolution combination but i am not able to open the file once is converted into AVI. I click the file and the best combination only gets that i can hear the sound but not the image.

My questions: Any free codec pack to fix this? Why this strange way of making life a little harder with only .blz format? Any blizz update coming next where you can choose another more worldwide format? any easy and faster solution? I thought i could give my classes with Blizz so i updated to "crew" but if there is not an easy solution i feel sorry but i will have to finish my suscription.

thanks

jackyjoy