deployment of Host package with SCCM error code 202

ChrisPat
ChrisPat Posts: 1

Good morning,

I am deploying teamviewer host package with an installation script.

On the last deployment i have most of them registered correctly in my device group but some of them failed.

It seems that the host is installed but not correctly connected to the teamviewer console because i cannot see them in the device group.

I have the following exit code :  Process 7304 terminated with exitcode: 202.

Following the teamviewer best practice I am using the following script:

"msiexec.exe /i "TeamViewer_Host.msi" /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=XXXX DESKTOPSHORTCUTS=0 ENABLEOUTLOOKPLUGIN="false" INSTALLVPN=0 INSTALLPRINTER=0 /norestart

ping -n 31 127.0.0.1>nul

"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" assign --api-token=XXXXXXXXXX"

Do you already have this kind of problem? Create a cmd file to install a msi is so old school :(

Regards,

Chris

Tagged:

Comments

• TimOlsen
    TimOlsen Posts: 3

I also get errorcode 202 when I make the host assignment with Teamviewer.exe assign.

I can't figure out what it means.

The assignment works just fine.

My parameters are as follows:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" assign --api-token XXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX --group %customername% --alias "%compuser%" --reassign --wait 10

set assignmenterrorlevel=%ERRORLEVEL%

---------------------

%customername% is just the name of the customers company, and works as intended as long as there's no special characters in it.

%compuser% is %COMPUTERNAME% + the username of the logged in user, pulled from cmd command "tasklist" (because the script is running under SYSTEM account).

I store the errorlevel so I can exit the script with that because the script is running in N-able N-central Automation Manager.

The exitcode is 202, which means N-central shows the script as "failed" because it's expecting exitcode of 0.

So the question remains: Is exitcode 202 a problem?

• We have the same problem.

Anyone has a solution yet?

• I don't get the error anymore, so unfortunately, I can't help you 😕

I don't remember that I did anything to make it go away, since everything looked fine, except for that error 202.