Access Meeting in Browser

Options
Philigi
Philigi Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hello,

Is it possible to join a teamviewer Meeting without any installation, directly in my browser?

I don’t want to install anything.

Thanks,

phil

Tagged:

Answers

• inisoft
    inisoft Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

I'm in. I need this too for my business. I have 7 licences. My business partners usually don't want to install TeamViewer. Many partners is thinking TeamViewer is only remote control. If user will be able to start the meeting in the browser this will be much better!

Your colleague from Sales Department told me you are developing this thing. When will it be in stable version?

Best regards Pavel.

• Molydoly
    Molydoly Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Hello, with web-based remote access, customers can now establish a browser-based TeamViewer remote control connection from the Management Console without having to install a TeamViewer client – quickly and easily.

• Unregistered
    Unregistered Posts: 1
    edited January 8
    Options

I'm trying to do the same. It seems it is not possible today. The only response here, so far, does not understand what teamviewer "meeting" is. They should probably not be trying to answer questions they do not understand.

We are trying to connect to a teamviewer "meeting" through a browser. There is no teamviewer meeting client for many operating systems. If someone is setting up a meeting, they cannot assume everyone has the option to install an application for a meeting. Most other meeting applications have a way to join via browser for these reasons.

All of these offer the ability to join a meeting via a browser: [removed per Community Guidelines]

[removed per Community Guidelines] I hope this information is helpful to someone until teamviewer can make this possible.