RevPi IoT - Remote control shows black screen.

Options
PhilippR
PhilippR Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in IoT Forum

I have install the teamviewer iot agent and connected a revpi with mit teamviewer IoT account which worked fine.

The I tried to configure the remote control following this instructions for the X11-Server

But every time I connect I can only see a blank black screen.

So what can I do to solve this?

Tagged:

Answers

• mircea_c
    mircea_c Posts: 146 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @PhilippR

Could you tell me what you want to forward via the X11 and from where do you install the TeamViewer IoT Agent on the device?

Regards,

Mircea

Tech Support IoT

• haris_bukhari
    haris_bukhari Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    Options

[teamviewer-iot-agent: version 2.22.2]

I have the same problem. I am trying to access and control my RevPi (based on Raspberry Pi) from my computer. I am able to see the terminal and app but the screen shows blank black screen.

Followed all the instructions from in here:

Set up the remote screen via X11 - TeamViewer Support

Is there a possibility that **bleep** causes conflicts? And teamviewer access is not available.

Meanwhile if i add the exact screen inside global.conf

X11:0:pi then i get this problem: It is not possible to capture the screen of the remote device. Please check your setup and try again.

Lastly using the remote terminal through teamviewer i the command xdpyinfo command i get this error (not received when working directly inside Raspberry):

If i edit FileTransferAccessControl to 0 to allow full control, Teamviewer never connects.