I cannot use the TeamViewer successfully.
- I have created one TeamViewer account with an Email address. Unfortunately the Email address was deactivated by the Email server. [Removed per Community Guidelines]
- Then I tried to connect the Teamviewer to my another device. The Teamviewer asked my to input my phone number. So I entered my phone number [Removed per Community Guidelines].
- Teamviewer was able to connect to my another device successfully for the 1st time. But failed for the 2nd time.
- At the 2nd time, TeamViewer asked me to activate the Teamviewer account with my Email account. I tried it. It said my Email account was not activated. So I activated my Email account on the Email web address.
- Then I tried again to activate the Teamviewer account with my Email account. TeamViewer said it had sent Email to my Email address. But I never received it. I guess the Email address was in some blacklist or failed list.
- Then I tried to register another Teamviewer account with another Email address. But I cannot use my phone number to activate the Teamviewer account. Teamviewer said the phone number has been used by another account.
- Please help to resolve the issue. I guess you can remove my Email account or phone number from the database. Thanks!