TeamViewer Some Devices Not Being Assigned to Account
We are currently deploying an old version of TeamViewer Host clients (126.96.36.199) and I have noticed a small portion of machines not getting assigned to our group/contacts list despite successfully installing. The install command we are using is as follows:
msiexec.exe /i "TeamViewer_Host.msi" /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=XXXXX APITOKEN=XXXXX ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS="--grant-easy-access --reassign"
We do not usually run into this problem where a computer is not populated into our TeamViewer group, and I found an old thread here that also explains a very similar issue at hand:
All in all, installs work completely fine, but several machines have not been assigned to our account.