How to create the MST file?

I have created a custom MSI and I don't understand how to create the MST file for GPO deployment.

Answers

• marcsa
    marcsa Posts: 2

Okay, so I have opened the MSI file in Orca and found if I apply Transform, it does save as an MST. So I need to rephrase my question. What do I fill out in the MSI, using Orca to customize account settings, etc.?

• I also need to know what parameters to fill/create in the property of field in the mst.

• VivAna
    VivAna Posts: 2

same here, nothing is working

• dyenomite
    dyenomite Posts: 4

It's awful quiet in here. Is there anyone who can answer the questions in this forum?

• DB1973
    DB1973 Posts: 1
    1. Once installed, open Microsoft Orca and load the TeamViewer_Host.msi. Click Transform ➜ New Transform
    2. Click on the Property tab.
    3. Double-click the properties to adjust each. Right-click and select add row to add more parameters. All necessary parameters must be added (e.g. CUSTOMCONFIGID, APITOKEN, ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS, etc.).
    4. Once all parameters are added, navigate to the Transform pane (at the top) and generate the transformation.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/global/support/knowledge-base/teamviewer-classic/deployment/deploy-teamviewer-via-gpo/

• Pompo
    Pompo Posts: 1
    edited October 11

I tried but it doesn't work.
    I defined CUSTOMCONFIGID
    When I run the command in cmd MSIEXEC.EXE /i TeamViewer_Host.msi /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=6hnhb5q
    So the installation proceeds with the fact that it asks the user for confirmation. And that's not deploy.