Guidelines for the Ideas Hub 💡
Because you are the ones who use TeamViewer every day in all imaginable and unimaginable
situations - it is vital for us to hear YOUR IDEAS💡!
To make sure that we can implement your ideas in the best possible way, please consider the points below:
- Before you post your ideas, please check the ideas that have already been posted. Similar ideas might already be found in the Ideas Hub. If this is the case, please complement them by describing your own user story in a comment and upvote the idea by clicking on the left. 🔼
- For our development team, it is essential to understand how you use TeamViewer and what you want to achieve with your improvement suggestions. Therefore, please describe your use case as well as you can and how these improvements might help you. Please keep in mind that implementing new features is not always the magic solution and that, based on UX research, small changes can already help you to achieve your goals.
- Of course, screenshots are helpful and always welcome! The clearer you draw us a picture of your idea, the better we can implement it!
- We reserve the right to remove posts with little content and meaning.
- Please do not post new, patentable or copyrighted ideas here.
Have fun drafting your suggestions and ideas! 📝