Don't see any of my Web Monitoring tasks but still getting alerts from them.

Options
Dan_UAGC
Dan_UAGC Posts: 2 ✭✭

In context we had a domain name change from @x.com to @y.edu and I added my team's y.edu email address as a company user.

Not seeing that as a user now though. And not seeing any of my tasks. It's as if we got a new account (possible, as billing information has changed) but if so, I no longer have a login to that new account.

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dan_UAGC,

Thank you for visiting the Community!

As the issue is related to the change of email address, Can you kindly confirm if you are able to access the inbox of the old email account @x.com?

• If there is YES, we would suggest you follow the steps to Change your account information, then all the related information and settings will be transferred to the new email account @y.edu after the confirmation of the change of email;
    • In case there is NO, contacting our support team ☎ would be the advice we may offer in regards to the discussion of changing email. Also, the support rep will be able to double-check if everything runs smoothly.

If there is anything I would be able to help you better, feel free to leave a comment 😊

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Dan_UAGC
    Dan_UAGC Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Well, I can now login with that account/email, but I still don't see my Monitors.

Trying support.