Intune Connector stuck in Request for Permission

Options
illiad1975
illiad1975 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Deployment & Integrations

Anyone have any suggestions to get past the "Request for permission" screen when trying to add the TeamViewer connector to Intune? I've tried to add it multiple times, but every time I'm stuck here:

I can't get past it.

Thanks!

~ David

Answers

• blampo
    blampo Posts: 1
    Options

I've got the same issue. Looks like no one has a solution to it.

• mpkhs82
    mpkhs82 Posts: 1
    edited June 2023
    Options

I'm trying a recent MSI installer through a different deployment solution and upgrading from an older version gave a UAC prompt on the user's screen, even though the update is run hidden through an administrator account.

Upgrading a recent MSI install to the same recent install or when uninstalled doesn't seem to have this behavior.

EDIT: it may have to do with the Teamviewer Service not shutting down properly and being forced ? I had one that was stuck as "stopping".

• illiad1975
    illiad1975 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I'm referring to adding the connector to Intune, so it's not even getting to the point where TeamViewer is added to the devices, so UAC isn't part of the equation yet. It's just connecting Intune to TeamViewer at this point, so no program is involved, just backend connections.

• Anderle
    Anderle Posts: 1
    Options

Hi, i had the same problem on mac i used different browsers but nothing worked.

When i tried it on windows pc it worked for me.

• dawidp
    dawidp Posts: 1
    Options

Anyone resolved this ? It is anoying. I tried several Windows PCs, Macs and no luck.