Find Your Better - Share with Others

Options
JeanK
JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
edited September 2023 in Blog

What does Community have to do with success?

More than you think - because to be better, we all need to be open to learn from those around us, both in the physical and online world.

The path to improvement involves learning. Advancing each day requires stepping outside our comfort zones and expanding our knowledge beyond its current boundaries. It demands active participation, interaction, and a willingness to share insights while also benefiting from the wisdom of others.

The TeamViewer Community provides an invaluable resource - a vast network of thousands of experts always ready to offer knowledge and support. A single Knowledge Base article, authored by an individual has the potential to positively impact millions of lives over time.

Within this community, we experience collective growth, learning together, and drawing inspiration from each other's journeys. Embracing the power of community matters deeply to us, as it fosters an environment of collaboration and mutual upliftment.

Let's take a moment to highlight a real-life example of the incredible support available within our Community. Meet supporter0814, who could find how to disable the password on the Host they deployed. With determination, they turned to our TeamViewer Community for assistance. Within no time, supporter0814 received the precise help they needed, finding the solution they sought – successfully creating a policy disabling all passwords displayed on their deployed Hosts.

This experience serves as a reminder that an extensive network of knowledgeable individuals exists, all too willing to provide answers to the questions we encounter daily. All we need to do is muster the courage to ask, and it's highly likely that our friends, family, or fellow community members possess the solution.

Reflecting on this story and this idea, we encourage you to contemplate what truly matters to you. In our interconnected world, the value of community in achieving personal and collective success cannot be overstated. By leveraging the strength of community, we can accelerate our progress and realize our full potential.

Explore our Support Forum — TeamViewer Support. We eagerly await your presence and are excited to see you thrive within our vibrant community!

Dive deeper into how the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team is working on constant improvements and their journey to success:

Community matters to us. What matters to you?

We're happy to see you around!

/JeanK

Community Manager

Comments

• JMooers
    JMooers Posts: 1
    Options

I am back again. I have three friends that I left behind on my last move from Arizona to Indiana to Iowa. I am 87 years old and about to give up on helping others on the computer. I am loosing some of my expertise.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.