How to install teamviewer + assign remote PC to managed group with no user interaction

Options

The devices that we want to remote on to are Windows computers set up in a kiosk mode where no user interaction is allowed outside our user interface. I've gone through the steps for Mass Deployment. Though I'm sure I messed something up along the way because it isn't working. 

I can't figure out how to install teamviewer and get it to connect to our organization / Managed Group with no user interaction. The closest I've been able to get is downloading a custom module which uses Managed Group Assignment to assign it to the group I created as part of the mass deployment instructions. The catch seems to be that I need to run the application and confirm the EULA (at least, there may have been another step as well) which is impossible to do when in kiosk mode. 

I can't imagine this is a unique problem (installing teamviewer + assigning to managed group with no user interaction). I'd appreciate help from anyone who has figured this out.

Answers

• ScottyP86
    ScottyP86 Posts: 1
    Options

I was going to attach a powershell script that I use to do this, it appears there is no way of attaching this tho?

• NL_Engr
    NL_Engr Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Any chance you could copy-paste the script in as a comment/answer?