Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.45. See the Changelogs here.
[Linux] Embedded Agent v3.0.3
Operating system: Linux
Release date: 2023-08-30
- The embedded agent now performs device assignment using a new backend technology. This is designed to provide greater flexibility, finer-grained controls and ease of administration.
- Embedded agents are no longer cleaned up after migration. This is because features like monitoring, device configuration or system/agent update depend on the classic device management method.
- Device owners, and users with full access to embedded agents, are getting an automatic software update permission granted during migration.
- Embedded agents assigned via the Assignment Token are now automatically granted Easy Access.
- TeamViewer Remote is now showing the correct version in the device details of an embedded device.
- During a remote screen session to an embedded agent, a supporter can invite another participant to the session.
- Embedded agents now use a more robust assignment method. The process no longer depends on device certificates or firewall rules.
- Improved connection and traffic handling during port forwarding.
- The assignment command can now include an alias parameter to set a desired device name. This is then visible in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where the session window would not open if only File Transfer was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where the program "mc" was displayed not right within the remote terminal.
- Fixed a bug where there messaging was not available if assignment failed using docker.