our email domain has been changed, but i am not able to access to my team viewer

Options
msedco
msedco Posts: 2 ✭✭

our email domain has been changed, but i am not able to access to my team viewer account due (Trust Device) email not being received, so how i can change my email domain and access to it? please advise

Answers

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,156 Moderator
    Options

Hi @msedco ,

Thanks for your question and welcome to our Community!

To change your TeamViewer account email you must log in with your existing account.

If you have your account still logged in on any device you can follow the steps here: 📄 Change your account information

If you aren't logged in, and cannot log in due to the trust device emails you could try one of the following:

• Temporarily change back your domain to the previous domain to access the old inbox.
    • Temporarily recreate the previous email to receive the trust device message.
    • Request the deletion of your old account to privacy@teamviewer.com and create a new TeamViewer account. This action will cause the loss of all previous data and contacts you have saved in your Computer and Contact list.

Additionally, if you have a license, please remember that to update the purchasing email it's necessary to contact our support team directly via ticket or phone.

Let us know how it goes and if we can help you any further.

Best, Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator