Unable to connect Teamviewer to Intune

Options

Hi,

We have been trying to integrate Teamviewer into our Intune environment, and when adding the account to the connector we receive the following error:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

We are able to log in with the teamviewer account, where after it requests a Microsoft account. When selecting my company account, it redirects to this page from Microsoft with the error.

Any idea's how to solve this?

Answers

• Georg_Petrov
    Georg_Petrov Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue when trying to set up the Intune TeamViewer Connector Token.

First of all, your documentation seems to be old, as this page doesn't exist any more. (I am guessing the licensing would happen automatically when you successfully connect the token)

Second, when trying to connect from here:

The page 505s.

I have tried every single combination there is.

Azure SSO --> Teamviewer SSO (same account)

Azure Non-SSO --> Teamviewer Non-SSO (different account)

AzureSSO --> Teamviewer Non-SSO (different account)

No matter the combination, the webpage either 503s, or we get a SSO failure. I have tried private and non-private browser sessions, within the company, outside of our network, VPNs on and off.... There is literally not a single combination that I haven't tried out. All Azure (and Teamviewer) accounts I am working with are global/full admins, so it definitely can't be an issue with restricted access.

If you are experiencing issues with this, feedback would be greatly appreciated so we don't waste precious and expensive IT-Time with unsolvable problems.......

Cheers

Georg

• Georg_Petrov
    edited January 25
    Options

By the way, this was the major selling point for upgrading to Tensor, if we don't get this up and running soon, we will have to revoke the contract and go back to inputting Devices manually like cave people, which would probably mean, that we will switch to a whole different solution as a company, as it's 2024 after all...

• Georg_Petrov
    Options

Seems fixed.

Connector is working again.