Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.50. See the Changelogs here.
Operating system: macOS
Release date: 2024-01-24
- It is now possible to copy messages from the in-session chat or export the entire chat as a .txt file.
- It is now possible to close the in-session audio and video panel (or to open another functionality in the side panel) without interrupting the conversation.
- It is now possible to initiate a connection directly from the TeamViewer Remote search bar by clicking or pressing Enter on the search result.
- Fixed a bug in devices/device groups permissions, where an update in the permissions of one user group was expanded to any other user group, in case multiple user groups existed.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent microphone deactivation on session end.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the device's toolbar connect button from functioning with sleeping Android Host devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer to crash while connecting from macOS 10.14.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Notch on a remote Mac device to disappear after closing a connection.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent TeamViewer from opening on macOS 11 Big Sur using an M1 CPU.
- Fixed a bug where the sharing controls and green frame were not shown correctly while sharing the screen during a meeting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause TeamViewer memory consumption to increase over time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Remote Printing from always working correctly.
French Community Moderator