Deploying TeamViewer via Intune

Hi,

We recently started using Intune to manage all our devices. I've been trying to deploy TeamViewer client all our clients but cannot find a way to download the MSI.

On the Design & Deploy there is no option to download the MSI, as stated in the instructions here:

Deploy TeamViewer on Device Groups via Microsoft Intune

Nor in any custom module I've created. It says "Download MSI" but there are no links.

Can you please help?

Answers

• TVSupportMatt
    TVSupportMatt Posts: 87 Staff member 🤠

Hello @AdminRobocops1

Welcome to our Community and thank you for your first post! 🌏️

I can see from your last screenshot that you are currently on a Premium License. Mass Deployment is not available at your license level which would explain why you are not seeing the option to download the MSI files.

Mass Deployment is a Corporate/Tensor License feature. I would strongly suggest reaching out to our Licensing Team so they can work with you on getting you a license that best fits your needs. They can be contacted via any of the methods outlined in the link below.

Contact Sales (teamviewer.com)

I hope this answers your question and encourage you to please post again if you have any other questions. 👍️

• Hi,

Many thanks for getting back to me. Is there a way of deploying the basic TeamViewer client via InTune without having a Corporate/Tensor License? We're a small organisation and I'm not sure we would need the Corporate/Tensor License. We just need to have the client installed on all our devices.

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,213 Moderator

Hi AdminRobocops1,
    Thanks for your question and welcome to our Community!

This issue usually happens if the license linked to the account doesn't support mass deployment.
    According to the article, Deploy TeamViewer on Device Groups via Microsoft Intune, a Corporate or Tensor license is required.

If you need to upgrade your license, we advise contacting our sales team for assistance.

I hope it helps! 🍀
    let us know if we can help you any further.
    Best, Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator