Teaviewer keeps logging out of account

Options
2»

Comments

• thesourcehim
    thesourcehim Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem with 15.20.6 linux version.

• Duy194
    Duy194 Posts: 1
    Options

I recently installed on my new PC and had same issue

After trying to connect again couple times, teamviewer is shutdown by itself.

Can anyone advise what to do?

• BastianAndre
    Options

Also experiencing this loggout on Ubuntu 20.04 with TeamViewer Host 15.27.3

Still no update on this? :(

• Hanuboy
    Hanuboy Posts: 1
    edited March 2022
    Options

Same here. It's been several years with the same problem. Mac OS Mojave. TeamViewer Version: 15.27.3

• Thales
    Thales Posts: 1
    Options

Same here. I'm still using 13.2.36224. This problem has bothering me for many years...

• JSS51
    JSS51 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I as well. I purchased a new Dell Windows 11 Home Edition Laptop and with version 15.40.8 of Teamviewer installed it signs out after 1 -7 days normally. My other older windows laptop with TV 15.40.8 run well.

At times when I go to connect to this device via Team Viewer it shows Teamviewer is up and running but I also get this error when trying to connect to this new Dell Windows 11 Home Edition Laptop:

Error No Connection to Partner! Partner did not connect to router. Error Code WaitforConnectfailed

• xippo
    xippo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello guys,

I maybe found out how to "fix it"

First you need to use Server ID (right-click on icon -> About TV)

Second you need to set personal password. (Setting -> Advanced -> personal password)

Hope it helps

• Kryptekk
    Kryptekk Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

i'm on 15.52.3 and all 10 of my machines are doing this. most of them are mac...but when i go work in the office trying to connect back to another sites machines...they've already signed out and even though they show up in the list, i can no longer access them. Someone from the other side has to sign into the machine, sign into teamviewer and then i'm able to re-control the machine. It's been happening with almost all V15 versions for me.