Please find more information here.

Welcome to the Blog Banner

Script Execution Solution in TeamViewer 14

2»

Comments

• valkyriebiker
    valkyriebiker Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi @Kerstin_PO 

Yep, I appreciate that scripts can be maliciously used (or not) to cause damage. But I would submit that anyone skilled enough to write a script to do such damage is already plenty capable of causing harm using other methods. e.g. Disabling user input, opening a local cmd prompt, and pasting in a string of commands -- all possible using TV QS which is scriptless AFAIK. Most endusers would have no idea what is going on and would not stop it.

I appreciate that TV wants to minimize the ability to use a TV-provided function (scripts) for such activity. But as is usually the case, well-meaning use also gets limited while not really making anything more secure.

Thanks again for your help and rapid replies. One of the many reasons I've been a licensed TV user for 10+ years.

• Efari
    Efari Posts: 1

So, 

when are we going to be able to execute a script without a session in silent, or execute the same script on many devices at the same time? 

i see this has been talked about, and it's been quite some time now. surely this should be implemented by now?

• SlawekS
    SlawekS Posts: 1 Newbie

HI,

in the article https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/45793-oneclick-remote-script-execution-scripts-for-automation it is possible to enable the option "Allow script execution without confirmation" why I do not have this option in version 15.xx ?

Best,

Slawek