[macOS] v14.0.8346 (Full) - Change Log - Preview
We released a new version of the Mac full version
Operating system: macOS
Version: 14.0.8346 (Full)
Release date: 2018-10-23
New features and improvements in version 14.0
Custom Device Information
Add the information you need for your daily work to the devices in your Computers & Contacts list. Display details such as operating system, manufacturer, department, or any option you specify. Centrally configure the important fields for your company in the Management Console so your colleagues can enter the relevant information in the Computer & Contacts list.
Advanced Device Grouping
Quickly and easily group your devices according to the properties that are most relevant to you. You can use the custom device information for optimal management and arrange the devices in your Computer & Contacts list according to your current needs.
One - Click Remote Script Execution
Say goodbye to repetition. Use scripts to automate routine processes and save time on common tasks. Execute standardized processes with just one click using pre-written scripts. Simply write the code, upload your work in the Management Console, and access your saved scripts easily and conveniently during each session.
Performance Increase for Low Bandwidth
On average, 1 out of 5 TeamViewer sessions runs on low bandwidth connections (<1Mbps). Our new version improves speed and reliability for our users running on those connections due to smart adaptive compression that auto-detects low bandwidth and adjusts compression.
Trusted Devices Management
Keep track of the devices and IP addresses that you have trusted. Administrators can also view all of the company's trusted devices and easily remove them in an emergency for maximum security.
And even more:
- Dark Mode
- servicecamp Integration into the QuickSupport Module
- Optimized for best performance in macOS Mojave
- Enhanced Connection Quality Through Distributed Login Handling
- New client design
- New iOS Screen Sharing Workflow
- Better usage of CPU due to improved multithreading
You found it - we fixed it
- Fixed a bug that prevented connections to a locked macOS device
- Fixed a bug that caused artifacts to be displayed in the remote control window
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes
Former Community Manager