Windows Backup / Azure backup

Options

Is it possible to read the status of Windows Server Backup and Azure Cloud Backup through the teamviewer monitoring software?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Stanislav
    Stanislav Posts: 302 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @tomschatorie 

Thanks for the post. It depends on how you can detect the status. Ife the application writes logs in the Event Viewer you can setup an Event viewer check and an alert and e-mail will be triggered when it happens. 

Another way is to monitoring running processes if available or running services. 

If you know of another option please let us know and we will see if it is possible to add it to the monitoring feature set.

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
  • tomschatorie
    Options

@Stanislav 

The Azure backup makes a registration in logbook applications and services CloudBackup \ operational

The Windows backup makes a registration in Microsoft \ Windows \ Backup.
    Is there a possibility that I can read these logs?

Monitoring a process is not an option, since I cannot see whether the backup was successful or failed.

I hope you will soon find a solution for this, since I am starting to have my doubts about whether the team viewer monitoring software was the right choice. We have now purchased this software for 25 servers, eventually this 100+ will have to monitor and I fear that team viewer is not extensive enough for this.

I'd like to hear it from you.