Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.53. See the Changelogs here.

[macOS] v15.4.4445 (Full) - Change Log

Nadin1
Nadin1 Posts: 422 Moderator

Operating system: macOS

Version: 15.4.4445

Release date: 2020-03-24   

Change Log:

New features:

• Control TeamViewer Pilot usage and access rights throughout your organization using rules you configure within the Management Console.
  • Android devices that are not supported by ARCore can now connect to an augmented reality session. The session will run in compatibility mode (2D).
  • You can now record augmented reality sessions and save them for documentation and training.

Bug fixes:

• You can no longer start a direct file transfer to a remote system with restricted folder permissions (like macOS 10.15) without allowing full disk access in advance to prevent the client from becoming unresponsive. Within the session you need at least the possibility to view and control the remote screen on restricted systems.
  • Fixed a crash in the TeamViewer Host that occurred after switching sides when trying to access a protected folder during the file transfer.

UPDATE: I have a new Community Account: Please find my content under Nadin_W

Tagged:

Comments

• HELP!

Looking for a version that I can use with Mac Osx 10.12.6 I can not seem to find it would save my life or 10.10.5