How to set the pointer control to a participant

Options
treeDiMPicador
treeDiMPicador Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

In the las version of Meeting (Blizz), how to authorize the mouse control to a participant like in the previous version of TeamViewer.

Answers

• RyanVonEss
    RyanVonEss Posts: 21 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @treeDiMPicador, we have removed this functionality due to incompatibility with the new Meeting technology and because this is available as part of the Remote Control functionality.

Is there any reason why you are not using the Remote Control functionality for the mouse control?

Regards,

Ryan

• treeDiMPicador
    treeDiMPicador Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Is there any reason why you have retired a functionnality of Meeting without informing your clients ?

If I use Meeting and not Remote Control, it's because I need to make Meeting and not Remote Control.

And I need to make Meeting with pointer and keyboard control. I buy TeamViewer with this functionality, and sudently you retire it without warning the users.

If this functionality is not restored quickly, I would like to be reimbursed and compensated.

Regards

Alain Nobre

• JP_OASIS
    JP_OASIS Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem here and no help!

• Karen_Ata1
    Karen_Ata1 Posts: 1
    Options

I am having the same Issue, the previous version would allow me to click on items on the other user's desktop

it is now more time consuming because I have to wait for them to find what I need to be clicked. We use this for remote training so

we show the user what to do then swap and then have them try it