Set up TeamViewer Meeting for really FULL screen sharing for client

bahari
bahari Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hi,

I am new to TeamViewer Meeting, and I am amazed by the quality and possibilities it offers. Nevertheless, I have a **bleep** beginner question for which I don't find the answer:

When the host shares the screen, is it possible to make sure that the screen displayed on the client-side is really FULL screen and not surrounded by gray (see attached screenshot)?

As you can see in the upper right corner, I expanded the client screen to a maximum. here below. The dark gray shows probably the area not displayed on the (ultrawide) host screen. Is it possible to make sure that the Notepad (in this sample) takes advantage of the complete TeamViewer window and doesn't show any dark or light gray?

Thanks for your help on this.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @balloonhead,

That's a good question, indeed!

TeamViewer Meeting always tries to capture the optimal screen size of the remote machine.

Currently, it is done automatically and it is not possible to adjust it.

Community Manager

• I've been trying to work with Chris, a sales person, to try Meeting. We cannot make it work as needed. We'd like some help.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @WoodburyChurchRI,

I recommend consulting our TeamViewer Meeting Knowledge Base:

If you can't find any solution to your problem, please feel free to ask your questions in this thread right here ⬇

Community Manager