Automatic assignment on TeamViewer 13

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the whole scripting thing and I'm trying to rollout our custom host module with service case features to all of our sites. So far I have got the .bat to run with no errors and when I request help from the module I get the notification and can connect, so it looks like the assignment tool worked. However, when I look in the settings there is nothing in there to show that it is linked to my account meaning that it does not automatically set up unattended access during the install like it should. 

I have attached my .bat file if that helps.

Thanks

@echo off
cls
echo.
echo Please Wait While TeamViewer Installs. This Screen will close automatically when finished.

TeamViewer_Host_Setup.exe -idc******** /S
wait

echo
echo Assigning TeamViewer To *************, Please Wait...

if EXIST "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\AssignmentData.json"(
TeamViewer_Assignment.exe -apitoken *********-********************* -datafile “C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\AssignmentData.json”
) ELSE (
TeamViewer_Assignment.exe -apitoken *********-********************* -datafile “C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\AssignmentData.json”
)

Note: I do intend on keeping the IF statement as our sites are not consistent in terms of hardware.

Comments

• MCarter
    MCarter Posts: 9

Hopefully you found a solution by now. Throwing this out there in case anyone else finds this page looking for a script

Place the following into a network share:

your MSI or EXE, TeamViewer_Assignment.exe, a copy of PSEXEC, the exported registry file TeamViewer_Settings.reg from your test machine installation, and this script as a .bat file

Custom hosts should be formatted as TeamViewer_Host_Setup-idcxxxxxxx.msi or TeamViewer_Host_Setup-idcxxxxxxx.exe 

You will need to remove either the REM MSI or REM EXE and the leading blank space depending which deployment package youre using

Remember to change all strings of xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your custom info for Configuration ID and API Token

If you have users who do not have administrative rights on their machines, you need to precede any start /wait command with psexec -accepteula

@echo off
    REM INSTALL TEAMVIEWER
    echo Installing TeamViewer, please wait
    REM MSI start /wait msiexec.exe /i TeamViewer_Host_Setup-idcxxxxxxx.msi /q
    REM EXE start /wait TeamViewer_Host_Setup-idcxxxxxxx.exe /S

REM Import registry
    reg.exe IMPORT TeamViewer_Settings.reg

REM Check Windows Architecture
    IF NOT EXIST "C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" GOTO loop64

REM Get 32 Bit Client ID
    :loop32
    reg query HKLM\Software\TeamViewer /v ClientID
    IF "%ERRORLEVEL%" == "0" (GOTO assign32) else (GOTO loop32)

REM Get 64 Bit Client ID
    :loop64
    reg query HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\TeamViewer /v ClientID
    IF "%ERRORLEVEL%" == "0" (GOTO assign64) else (GOTO loop64)

REM 32 Bit Account Assignment
    :assign32
    start /wait TeamViewer_Assignment.exe -apitoken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -datafile "C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\AssignmentData.json" -allowEasyAccess=false
    GOTO reload32

REM 64 Bit Account Assignment
    :assign64 start /wait TeamViewer_Assignment.exe -apitoken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -datafile "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\AssignmentData.json" -allowEasyAccess=false
    GOTO reload64

REM Reload 32 bit
    :reload32
    echo Installation almost complete. Window will close automatically
    psexec -accepteula "C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" --ReloadSettings
    waitfor SomethingThatIsNeverHappening /t 10 2>NUL
    EXIT

REM Reload 64 bit
    :reload64
    echo Installation almost complete. Window will close automatically
    psexec -accepteula "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" --ReloadSettings
    waitfor SomethingThatIsNeverHappening /t 10 2>NUL
    EXIT