How I can get / set free fields from TeamViewer API?

Hello TeamViewer Support,

i need help. I'm now using your API to write a communication between our CRM & ERP Systems for the ticket module. But i have now a problem. I want to use the free fields which i can declare under my management console in my company section. I have created a field named "Nummer" (in german, english is Number^^) and i want to get the information over the API (with REST Functions) and I want to set them with various numbers (for example: Customer 2 PC 1 has the number 100 and Customer 2 PC 2 has 101 for added PCs) that I can order them for my specific needs. I've checked everything out in the TeamViewer Documentation API but i haven't found a solution. Can anyone help me there out? Thanks in advance!

Btw. i have another question:

When i get information about sessions, i wrote a little application which converts the URL from http://get.teamviewer.com/13.0.3711 Beta QSC/*** to teamviewer8://instantsupport/***

isn't there a better solution that i become for the supporter the right url (teamviewer8 protocol)? then my little program would be obsolete and would safe me a lot of time ! - is there anything? I'm getting data from webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/sessions/?groupid=**&full_list=true - is there a better solution? We have a custom QuickSupport Module created with Management Console, there i defined that every new session joins automaticly the groupid from where i pull data :)

Comments

• JWeigand
    JWeigand Posts: 2 ✭✭

Me too, +1

• christian-j
    christian-j Posts: 54 Staff member 🤠

Hello,

unfortunately, there is currently no API to get or set the custom fields.

Team Lead Product Development (Enterprise)

Did my reply answer your question? To help others, please accept it as solution. Thanks!
  • JWeigand
    JWeigand Posts: 2 ✭✭

When is the plan to implement this?