Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by Antondelange707
Digon

Teamviewer SDK, TVSession connects, but throws: SERVICE_CASE_GENERATION_FAILED

I am using the ScreenSharingSDK.aar in Android studio and have ccreated the Screen Sharing class from the Kotlin sample.

The SDK Token was created on the teamviewer site and used a Configuration ID that was created for this test, the android connects correctly, the only issue is that the handler "onTVSessionCreationFailed" returns "SERVICE_CASE_GENERATION_FAILED"

I have tried sending empty values for "ServiceCaseName" And "ServiceCaseDescription" then added values to them, but no luck.

Anyone nows what might be causing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Digon
Solution

Re: Teamviewer SDK, TVSession connects, but throws: SERVICE_CASE_GENERATION_FAILED

I have found that if I use the "Quick Support" ConfigID under Design & Deploy then it shows up in the service queue.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Digon
Solution

Re: Teamviewer SDK, TVSession connects, but throws: SERVICE_CASE_GENERATION_FAILED

I have found that if I use the "Quick Support" ConfigID under Design & Deploy then it shows up in the service queue.