Highlighted
Posted by Dominik_P
Henagon

A few CORE Licences = manage a total users in my company

If I buy, for example, 5 CORE licenses for a company with 500 users, I will be able to manage a total of 500 users from these 5 licenses? I understand that the Organizer's permission is floating?

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Blizz Staff
Blizz Staff
Solution

Re: A few CORE Licences = manage a total users in my company

Hello @Dominik_P

This is correct. Since you have also sent us a ticket, I'd just responded a moment ago. We'll be glad to send you 5 Core trial licenses so that you can test this option prior to your purchase. Please confirm through the ticket. 

Cheers, 

Jaquie

3 Replies
Posted by Blizz Staff
Blizz Staff
Solution

Hello @Dominik_P

This is correct. Since you have also sent us a ticket, I'd just responded a moment ago. We'll be glad to send you 5 Core trial licenses so that you can test this option prior to your purchase. Please confirm through the ticket. 

Cheers, 

Jaquie

Posted by Dominik_P
Henagon

Are you sure that the CORE license is mobile, ie that any account in my management panel can use it or only after assigning such account to the CORE license?

Posted by Blizz Staff
Blizz Staff

Hi Dominik, 

We are positive =) As I have written in the email you have to manually assign the licenses depending on who the presenter will be. If you require further assistance, please provide your details through the ticket so that I can give you a call and assist further. 

Cheers, 

Jaquie