Gain Deep Insight into Team Workloads with servicecamp Reports

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Blog

Blog (2).pngIs your team suffering performance issues? servicecamp Reports provide deep insight for better workload distribution.

servicecamp is a simple, effective, and fully-fledged service desk that’s integrated into TeamViewer to optimize your team’s workflows and workloads.

But what is the key component to building and coordinating a team that uses all of its potential?

That’s right, you have to know your team, as well as its strengths and weaknesses, inside out. Meaning both on a social and data-based level, of course.

But I would assume that most of you share that philosophy, since servicecamp Reports was in fact the most requested feature for servicecamp. And, as you see, we listened to you and have implemented this powerful feature you’ve been waiting for.

Not only will servicecamp Reports help you to efficiently manage the daily workload of your technicians, but also improve your customer service quality and customer retention. Beyond that, the insights and conclusions drawn from the collected data can, for example, also serve your argumentation for allocating more resources to your team.

Let’s take a look at how it works!

How to Use servicecamp Reports

What’s great about this new feature is that you can generate reports either directly within servicecamp, or instantly start using reports inside your familiar reporting environment, e.g. Excel, Power BI, or Tableau – all without the need for additional third-party software.

Meanwhile, reports generated in servicecamp deliver the most important information at a glance, while not requiring any calculation software skills. On the other hand, processing servicecamp data in your separate reporting environment offers the possibility to link it to other reports and data sources for even greater insights.

This way, you can effectively use data to report the status quo to your management and bring transparency into your resource utilization.

servicecamp Reports provide data on several subjects, explained in the following sections.

Staff Agent Performance

The report “Average time to resolution” lets you check how many open and closed tickets each staff agent has to evaluate their individual performance.

Beyond just assessing performances, it gives you the chance to distribute tickets more equally and avoid work overload of single team members.

The results for this report can be filtered by Inboxes, Assignee, Topics and Date.

Current Ticket Trends

If you want to know in detail, how your team’s ticket load has been developing over time, the “Ticket Activity” report will serve you well. Once more, the report can be filtered by Inboxes, Topics and Date.

More than that, tickets are broken down intro open and closed tickets, as well as the remaining backlog of untouched tickets.

Issues Around Important Customers

Your key customers deserve, but also demand the best and fastest service from your technicians. Retaining them requires you to deliver great service quality and fast ticket resolution. To better understand how to satisfy your key customers, servicecamp Reports show all tickets of a single customer with the option to filter tickets for priority, status and topic.

The More You Know…

…the less can catch you unprepared. Offering team managers an extensive bird’s eye view, servicecamp Reports make it easier to identify past problems, current disturbances, and predict future bottlenecks to keep everyone on track.

With more equal workload distribution for technicians, an easier grasp on resource utilization for management, and much potential to increase service quality for customers, this feature has something in store for everyone involved.

What else would you like the servicecamp Reports to cover? Post your ideas in the comment section below!

See pricing

Former Community Manager

Comments

• Hi,

What a wonderful product...

Why did you change UI ..?

I second the number of users that do NOT like the the UI... But I decided to at least try it... And I still prefer the old one..

Really like the slim window I was stacking on the right side with all my contacts and handling averything from there...

No need for this invasive windows with lots of unwanted things...

...My two cents...

Still a wonderfull product anyway ..!

Best regards.

Louis.I

• ITFACTORYSRL
    ITFACTORYSRL Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

enhancement request 1

Tickets can only be viewed by the people who create them. It would be good to add an option to be able to define "supervisors" users of the organizations. These users would have the option to view and track all the tickets of their organization.

It would also be a good option for a user to add others in CC (today, this option is only available to support agents)

enhancement request 2

Nowhere in the system is there an option to Export the main data of the tickets (ticket number, Creation Date, Closing Date, creator, assigned agent, subject, priority, organization).

In reporting, the export to CSV options only export some data.

In the Tickets / All view, you could add an option to filter by date, and an option to mark and export the selected tickets to CSV. (I have clients who ask me for a list of tickets created in a month, and I can't export it from anywhere on the site)

servicecamp is a good product, but with these features, it will be much better 😎!

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 915 Moderator

Thanks for your input @ITFACTORYSRL

This is the perfect post for our category: Ideas hub

Many other users are able to see and vote your idea too.

Our developers check regularly the board and look for the most voted.

Would you mind to please post it in the mentioned link? And please do not hesitate to have a look at the already proposed ideas and vote them, if you like them 😃

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)