Remote Support on the International Space Station

Options
Esther
Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Blog

Space Station.jpg

I am sure it’s no surprise to you that there are thousands of different use cases for TeamViewer.

And in addition to those we already know about, we enjoy learning from you, on a daily basis, about the various ways you use TeamViewer.

Sometimes there are use cases which are so special that we just can´t keep them to ourselves, and we want to share these stories with all of you.

Today I would like to share one of those really unique use cases with you.
It’s a project launching us to new heights. This is truly a story that is out of this world, and another giant leap for TeamViewer!

Since it is hard to explain with the right words, I am going to share a very impressive video with you about an amazing new project.

Watch this video to see how TeamViewer is supporting CNES (the French Space Agency) and the European Space Agency with remote access to medical devices on the International Space Station!

CNES / ESA – Remote Support on the International Space Station

What do you think about this project? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below!

Former Community Manager

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.