TeamViewer Advent Calendar

Options
Esther
Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Blog

teamviewer_community_blog_advent_header (003).png

The year is almost over, but I’m pretty sure the best is yet to come.

What could that be? Well, how about TeamViewer 12?

It gets even better though. This year, we are happy to celebrate the season with you and to mark the occasion together with an Advent calendar on Facebook.

What´s that?

Beginning on December 1st, 2016, there will be a new question about TeamViewer every day. If you know the answer, please participate! You’ll have more to gain than simply the satisfaction of showing off your knowledge of TeamViewer.

By the way, you will have the chance to win a prize every day.

Also, don´t be shy: The questions are not too hard, and you have the possibility to win even if you are not a dedicated TeamViewer expert.

In addition, there will be some hints.

As always, we do not want to spoil too much, but what I can tell you: the prizes are cool, think technical gadgets etc.

How can I join the Advent calendar?

To partake in the fun, simply go to our TeamViewer fan page on Facebook and click on the window corresponding to the current date. Answer the question and enter the necessary details. Read and accept the contest rules and finally, just hit “Send”, and we will receive your answer.

With the right answer and a little luck, you’ll have a chance to win!

We encourage you to participate every day for more chance to win a great prize :-)

How do I find out if I won a prize?

We will inform all winners via emails that will be sent out in January.

Do you like the idea of an Advent Calendar? Please share your opinion in the discussion area below.

Finally, I wish all of you good luck!

Former Community Manager

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.