Ninja RMM - Team Viewer licence issue

Techyback
Techyback Posts: 1

When using the Ninja RMM platform and instigating a remote session to any given endpoint, I'm always presented with a warning from Teamviewer that my trial has expired:

TVError.PNG

I am fully logged in to my Teamviewer app and pressing OK on the warning, then going back to Ninja RMM to instigate the link again will always work without issue on the second attempt.

Anyone else find this happening?

Tagged:

Comments

• RJS
    RJS Posts: 1

My copy of TeamViewer was on a trial until we got a license via NinjaRMM.  I can log into the TeamViewer app with my Ninja credentials but now the initial trial has expired I'm unable to make any remote connections.

How can I resolve this?

• RJS
    RJS Posts: 1

I've attached a screenshot this highlights the issue.  When I signed up for the trial I used my work email address (which is Microsoft-based).  When our NinjaRMM license was activated I signed into TeamViewer with the NinjaRMM credentials (same email address, different password.)

I've since extended the trial, so I've got a couple of days grace..

TV_trial.png

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello RJS,

Thank you for your message.

There must be a technical reason behind this.

Please contact our Customer Support via this link.

Our Support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

Community Manager

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @Techyback,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately that community moderators are not ale to assist you with Ninja RMM related issue. Kindly contact Ninja RMM for further assistance please.

We are sorry for any nconvenience caused,

Regards

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Ma5
    Ma5 Posts: 2 ✭✭

@Techyback - I am just wondering if you ever found a resolution to your above issue as I am experiencing the same problem... Any thoughts would be appreciated as Ninja themselves do not seem to have an answer.

Thanks

Matt

• Ma5
    Ma5 Posts: 2 ✭✭

@RJS - I just wondered if you managed to get a resolution to the above situation as I am experiencing the exact same problem at the moment.

Thanks for any help

• kinchyyy
    kinchyyy Posts: 1

@RJS @Techyback @JeanK Just wondering if there is a fix for the above issue? seems to be something to do with the TeamViewer licencing with NinjaRMM?

I have contacted both NinjaRMM and TeamViewer support and still no luck with getting this fixed.

Please help:)