Posted by Michael_Yang
Henagon

How to cancel trial for Endpoint Protection?

I appreciate a lot for the brilliant software. However, I don't know why the trial of Endpoint Protection has been activated. And I found nowhere to cancel the trail.

I'm bothering that whether the service will continue after trial period and generate some charge, or influence my non-commerce use of TeamViewer itself.

Do I have to operate somehow to cancel the trail if I have no need for the service now, or I can safely wait for the trial period pass and continue to use TeamViewer?

Thank you for your reply!

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: How to cancel trial for Endpoint Protection?

Hello @Michael_Yang,

Thank you for your post.

Worry not! All TeamViewer Remote Management 14-day trials are commitment-free. At the end of the trial, any services activated will deactivate. 

TeamViewer Remote Management trials do not affect TeamViewer Remote Control usage.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

1 Reply
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: How to cancel trial for Endpoint Protection?

Hello @Michael_Yang,

Thank you for your post.

Worry not! All TeamViewer Remote Management 14-day trials are commitment-free. At the end of the trial, any services activated will deactivate. 

TeamViewer Remote Management trials do not affect TeamViewer Remote Control usage.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)