Node-red

MainulMahin
MainulMahin Posts: 2
edited April 2023 in IoT Forum

Hi, I Have installed the Node-red successfully but I could not find any specific instruction to push the data by that TeamViewer-IoT node.  By the way, as soon as I deploy the node by injecting metric name and data with JSON format the Node always makes new API client and showing connection error. Is there any guideline in order to drag and drop node and setup and boom...!!

Comments

• mircea_c
    mircea_c Posts: 146 Staff member 🤠

Hello @MainulMahin 

Could you tell me which operating system has the device? And also, what device is?
    Regards,
    Mircea

Tech Support IoT

• Hi, Thank you for your reply,

It is Rasberry PI 4 and OS is Rasbian.

• mircea_c

Hello @MainulMahin 

Please, could you sent me the node red logs?

You also have a PM

Regards,

Mircea

Tech Support IoT

• tavi
    tavi Posts: 1
    edited March 2023

I have Raspberry Pi with installed Node-Red with some script that calculates electricity consumption and sends this value to the web server (via HTTP).

I want to see this metric on dashboard in TeamViewerIoT cloud. 

I registered on https://teamviewer-iot.com/ and added my Raspberry Pi. I installed the agent for working with TeamWiever IoT, according to the documentation https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/109931-teamviewer-iot-node-red-plugin Also I added a plugin for Node Red.

But I don't understand how can I get this metric in the admin panel (on dashboard)? What I need to do? Maybe do you have some examples?

In console I have next:

• mircea_c

Hello @tavi 

If you want to see the sensor data in a Dashboard, click on "3 dots menu" from the desired sensor and "Pin to Dashboard"

Regards,

Mircea

Tech Support IoT

• Andranik_S
    Andranik_S Posts: 1 [Former Staff]

Hey,

In the debug window you should see the data in this format:

{metric_name: value}

Could you please try to organize your code in this way?

var TeamViewerMetric = msg.payload.p;
    msg.payload = {"Power":TeamViewerMetric};
    return msg;