Why Asset monitoring not available on all end points?

Hello all,

I am monitoring Windows OS end points and was wondering why only some of them have the asset monitoring availbale. What needs to be done on the node end to ake thihs available and why some are availabl eand some not (See attached image).

Thank you for your suppport1.JPG

Comments

• Levon
    Levon Posts: 48 Staff member 🤠

Hi,

Thank you for your message.
    Monitoring and Asset Management is the one product, so if you have Monitoring it means that you also have Asset Management on that devices. For  activating Monitoring and Asset Management on new device that device should be online (if not you will not see grey icons). On attached image monitoring blue icon means that Monitoring and Asset Management is active and grey one means that it isn't. Probably you make screenshot from "Computers & Contacts" section thats why some of devcies doesn't have icons.
    For checking on whcih device you can activate Monitoring you can easley  go to Monitoring sction and press on "+" button. After you will see the list of all available devices for activation.

If you have any other question please let us know.
    With Best Regards,

Product Owner, Remote Management
  • FFT
    FFT Posts: 2

Hi Levon

many thanks for your reply. When i got to activate i get the this message below. What action needs to be done on the target machine to allow it?1.JPG

• Levon
    Levon Posts: 48 Staff member 🤠

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

Please check the TeamViewer on targeted machine it should be assigned to your account, otherwise you will not be able to activate Monitoring and Asset managment. In case if the TeamViewer client is assigned and you still not able to activate Monitoring please feel free to contact our support.

With Best Regards,
    Levon

Product Owner, Remote Management