Very hard to use TeamViewer Pilot

efantinatti
efantinatti Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Assist AR Forum

Dears, it is very hard to use team viewer pilot. I can't simply drag the arrows, some times they appear and some times not....

Very awfull...sorry for that.

Comments

• Friederike
    Friederike Posts: 13 [Former Staff]

Hi,

we are currently about to implement a function that allows you to show / hide feature points & planes. You can only set arrows on available feature points and/or planes. This will help you to better position your arrows. 

Thank you & best

Friederike

• joesd
    joesd Posts: 2

Same thing for me. I'm unable to create arrows or draw on screen. An arrow sometimes appears but it's maybe once of every 20+ clicks on the screen.

• PCamSupport
    PCamSupport Posts: 3 ✭✭

Dear Friederike, you posted on  Nov 5, 2018 you would have implemented some features to better position the arrows, but it is March 27, 2019 and I cannot see any improvement.

If I am wrong, please let me know how to do or where to find some document to explain how to work with 3D markers.

Thank you
    LG

• Friederike

Hi,

you have to open the "settings" in the Pilot app and enable the function "Show surfaces and reference points". You can only place arrows where reference points or surfaces are detected. The displayed reference points and surfaces will help you to learn how object detection works and you accuracy of marking will improve quite quickly.

Thank you & best

Friederike

• PCamSupport

Thank you for your prompt replay.
    I have done as you suggested. I can see reference points, but for a quick time, then disappear. 
    It is very hard work in that way.

Best regards

Luca

• Friederike

Hi,

basically the reference points shall only indicate where markers can be set. If there are a lot of reference points and you click somewhere near these points cloud, markers are set reliably. If there are very poor or no reference points, no stable markers can be set on this surface.

What would help you to work better?

Thank you & best

Friederike

• PCamSupport

I cannot work with him. I tested with another smartphone and it was worse, Pilot client crashes.

Is it possible connect my Pilot to your TeamViewer just to show you or your collegues how it works?

Thank you
    Best regards
    Luca