Video play without sound

AntonMalyshenko
AntonMalyshenko Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Good day! The company uses Blizz version15.5.3, a volume license. Speaker and listeners using the Windows platform. We found a problem playing video files during a conference. Listeners do not hear the sound.
Post about the sound in PowerPoint - does not help!

Very relevant solution to this issue!

Best Answer

Answers

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @AntonMalyshenko 

I assuming you meant about this post related to PowerPoint sound. Please note that this is a general tip and not related only to PowerPoint.

I would kindly suggest you at first to update the sound device drivers and also to try to play the video with other video players and see if it changing. 

Best regards

• AntonMalyshenko

Good day!
    Sorry, but this recommendation is useless.
    The described phenomenon has been tested on several computers of the company. They are all from different manufacturers: Sony, Dell, HP and work on Windows 10. If there was a problem with sound, then in conferences, for example, TeamViewer, there would be the same problems with sound.
    In addition, various players have been tested, both built-in Windows and third-party.

Best regards

• I just experienced this problem and think it was an error with my device. It turned out there was someone like me

• AntonMalyshenko
    Good afternoon!
    I want to share the news (TeamViewer Meeting ver.15.13.2 BL): the issue with the video sound during presentations in TeamViewer Meeting (Blizz) was resolved.
    Through a lot of trial and error and support requests, I got sound in the broadcast video.
    Found also the following:
    - before the conference, the presenter must necessarily disconnect all external monitors connected
    via the HDMI interface (this interface transmits video and audio and it intercepts audio from the TeamViewer Meeting).
    - at the beginning of the video broadcast with sound during the conference, the presenter is advised to warn everyone - Disable local microphones.
    since when the microphone is on, the sound from the broadcast video is not heard!
    (I don't know if this is so conceived or a feature of the TeamViewer Meeting functionality).

At the moment, I have everything, all health and good luck.