remote viewing with Android and remote cursor

Hi,

I am considering getting a license for Teamviewer. However, I have a few questions:

1. Can I connect a PC to an Android (or IOS) device?

2. Can I stream the camera video from the mobile device to my PC across the Internet, while the mobile device user can also see the mobile device's camera video on the mobile device's screen?

3. From my PC can I then place a cursor or pointer on the image streamed to my PC screen (Item 2,3) so that both I and the remote mobile device's user can see the cursor or pointer I placed on the video image from the mobile's camera? Basically, I need the capability from my PC, to be able to point things out to the remote mobile user via their screen. I need to be able to point to things on the mobile screen's camera feed so I can guide a user remotely.

In other words, the mobile user would show me via their camera the object of interest. I would connect remotely via PC to share the mobile's video camera streaming so I could see what they see. Then, I would point things out on the mobile's screen to describe things that the mobile user is seeing through their camera.

Is this possible via TeamViewer?

Thanks,

Phil

Tagged:

Comments