How do I disable streaming my audio while my PC is being remote controlled?

Options

Hello,

I have a question about TeamViewer. See, I use my PC as telefone, means I have a software, which is connected to my phone number so I can call someone or people can call me by the regular phone number. I pick up the phone on my PC and the other person doesn't even notice anything, I hear them on my PC with a headset. Then TeamViewer comes to the party. When they access my pc remote, my screen and my audio is being shared. Means that the person who is calling me hears himself on his PC through TeamViewer if he didn't disable the option to play others PC sound, which most people don't do. The issue is, that I can not do anything about that, I can not disable the option for them and have to tell them every time to do that, which gets annoying after a few times.

My question is, can I forbit TeamViewer to stream my sound when my PC is being remote accessed by someone else?

I have found the policies in TeamViewers options, but an audio policy is nowhere to be found.

Tagged:

Comments

• Gutriko
    Gutriko Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

So noone answered, I assume it is not possible then. Where do I post a feature request?