Update now to the most recent TeamViewer version 15.34. See the Changelogs here.
[Windows] v15.12.4 - Change Log
Operating system: Windows
Release date: 2020-11-24
- Tensor customers can now unassign a device from a managed group via the command line.
- Improved checks around the optional driver install functionality.
- Improved performance of screen transmission when the Black Screen is enabled on Windows 10 version 2004 and newer.
- On Windows 10 version 2004 and newer, it is now possible to take screenshots during a remote connection even when the Black Screen is enabled.
- The image shown on the remote device, when the Black Screen is enabled, now contains a description of how to re-enable local input. As before, the initiator of the remote control session will be informed when the Black Screen was deactivated by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del on the remote side.
- Support for more web cameras in remote control sessions and meetings
- Fixed a file transfer bug which sometimes led to a dropped connection via LAN (mainly for very fast ethernet connections).
Former Community Manager