You cut me off from Service Desk for 6 day and still didn't fix the problem ! Second time !

Hi temaviewer support .

You cut me off from the servicecamp Service Desk, even though I have a Premium license servicecamp and for 6 days I can't use Servicedesk because your statement after log in is: "This servicecamp system is deactivated due to overdue payment". Teamviewer customer support confirms that I should have access to a servicecamp and that's all that they can help? I'm losing my clients, reputation because I can't resolve my customers' problem reported by servicecamp. And this is your customer service standard? This is below the criticism of how to approach the submissions of your clients !

This is not the first time. You did it 1 year ago. How could you think you are professional company ?!

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @KRS 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. May you please send your license details in a private message? I will forward this to my colleagues and we will investigate and try to solve the problem as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the inconveniences caused. Looking forward to your message and wish you a nice day. 

Stay safe,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community