Want to change the SOS button image to our logo on our customer computers.

Options
SDQS
SDQS Posts: 2 ✭✭

I know the text is editable on the SOS shortcut appearing on my customers' desktop computers, but I want to make that SOS button look like our company logo. Anybody know how to accomplish this?

Answers

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @SDQS,

You are able to customize the QuickSupport module and choose your settings. Visual customization allows you select your own logo, which will be displayed in the top part of the main window. For more information, please check out our article:

Fiona_G
  • SDQS
    SDQS Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I know I can customize the Quick Support module with my company logo. I want the SOS button which is added to my customers' desktop computer to use my logo, rather than the TeamViewer logo.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Thank you for your clarification. When your client runs your permanent link and you make the initial connection, if using the SOS Button option, once you have ended the connection there will be a TeamViewer icon left on the desktop of your client computer currently.

You are more than welcome to add your idea to our Ideas Hub. We track such feedback from our users directly.

Fiona_G