Time Weaver requires you to pay a bill for an unused service?

Options
Savelii
Savelii Posts: 1
edited December 2020 in General questions

Good afternoon, last year I bought a Tim Weaver license for 1 year, but this year I no longer need it and I deleted my account, but I received a letter with a request to pay a debt in the amount of [The price was removed by moderator per community guidelines]

, how can this be? and why should I pay for this?

I speak Russian and if it is possible contacts of the Russian support? I write via google translator

Below is the text of the letter, what should I do if I do not use more tim weaver and my account is deleted!

Dear Sir or Madam, unfortunately you did not respond to our last letter. To avoid further legal action, you receive our reminder again. company TeamViewer Germany GmbH charged us with the collection of your debts. The debt claim is based on invoice/s 09.10.2020. The debt claim has been overdue and you are in delay with your payment. The total of receivables amounts to: Principal claim [The price was removed by moderator per community guidelines] Additional costs 0,00 EUR Interests [The price was removed by moderator per community guidelines] Charges Creditreform [The price was removed by moderator per community guidelines] Flat rate 1[The price was removed by moderator per community guidelines] Expenses [The price was removed by moderator per community guidelines] less payment - 0,00 EUR Total receivables [The price was removed by moderator per community guidelines]

-Reverse charge, die Steuerschuld liegt beim LeistungsempfängerCreditreform is one of the leading debt collecting agencies in Europe. We dispose of correspondents and lawyers in your country, too. In case of no amicable settlement we will effect the recovery of the claims by any means at our disposal. Further legal actions will cause higher charges as well as a worse evaluation of your credit worthiness. We expect your payment until 04.01.2021 at the latest. 

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Savelii,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that deleting a TeamViewer account on your side does not cancel the TeamViewer subscription. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system.

Regarding TeamViewer subscriptions, the license does renew unless canceled prior, as stated on the bottom of the original invoice: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/65605-subscription-renewal

At this stage, we kindly ask you to contact the debt collection agency for further discussion. They will give you a possible solution for you.

Once again, we thank you in advance for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator