Connection

Options

I have a free license that I have been using for connections to family with less than 6 computers. One is my wife's computer (iMac), Daughter and Son-in-law PCs, One Mac Pro and a HP Envy PC. When I get up in the morning, I will sit on our main level and connect to my Mac Pro via my HP Envy PC, to read emails while I have my coffee. Following breakfast I do up to my office and work. I have had zero issues with this connection to the Mac Pro from my PC for years, but about 2-3 days ago, I started to NOT be able to connect to it from the PC. At first I thought it was some kind of issue with my network, but when I went up to the office and tried to connect from the Mac Pro to the PC, it worked just fine. Then I thought it had something to do with PC to Mac, so I tried and connected to my wife iMac without issues and from her iMac to the PC with no issues. I have not at this point tried to connect to either our daughter or son-in-laws computer, but suspect that it should work. So, it appears that something has happened on my PC or maybe something at Teamviewer has restricted my access to my Mac Pro. Can anyone suggest a course of action for me?

Answers

• Z0n3VII
    Z0n3VII Posts: 1
    Options

If MacOS updated recently you might want to check the Privacy settings in System Preferences. Mainly the Full Disk Access or the Files and Folders part. You might have to give it access.

• DKeim49
    DKeim49 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

I haven't had any update for a long time. I am running the highest OS that this Mid-2010 Mac Pro will allow. I also have fulling sharing within my network. And I do not find any reference to Full Disk Access. I am running OS High Sierra (10.13.6)

• DKeim49
    DKeim49 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

Anyone else out there that might have an idea as how to fix this?