I would like to unsubscribe to your services

Options

Hello, I represent the Sylric company. We have been using your services for more than a year now but it does not suit our needs right now so we would like to unsubscribe tou your services.

Our biggest issue is that we have been trying to resign our subscription for almost a month now and your accounting department has already sent us the bill to pay for the year to come.

The fact is we do not need your services for the year 2021 so we would like to unsubscribe to your services without having to pay for an entire year of services we won't be using.

Hoping that you will be able to meet our needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PS: if you want i can communicate the license and facturation numbers in another message

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello @Sylric,

Thank you for your post.

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket

Regarding TeamViewer subscriptions, the license does renew unless canceled prior, as stated on the bottom of the original invoice: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/65605-subscription-renewal

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Sylric
    Sylric Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Hello Yuri,

Thank you for your responsiveness.

The issue here is that we haven't payed yet for next year's subsciption so our account is in "Free Mode". Thus, we cannot send a ticket to unsubscribe to your services because the ticket feature is only for premium accounts.

So it is kind of a difficult situation because on the one hand we don't want to pay for a service we are not going to use, and on the other hand we have to pay if we want to stop paying. You can admit it is pretty confusing.

We hope you will come forward with new alternatives to bypass this issue.

Thank your for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Sylric

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Sylric,

Thank you for your reply and I understand your situation.

In this case, I still have to kindly ask you to call our support team so they will give you a possible solution.

Please note that if you wish to terminate your subscription, you need to request it in writing at least 28 days prior to the renewal date. Once you call our support team, they will be happy to assist you.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator