My Post Is Gone

Options
roso
roso Posts: 5 ✭✭

I created a post yesterday asking why am I getting disconnected after less than a minute and I think TV thought I was using TV commercially. I also commented on someone else's post who had the same issue as me. I bookmarked my own post as well as the other post and I was checking to see if there were any replies and my bookmarks and discussion are now gone as if I never posted anything at all. What's the deal with that?

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @roso,

Thank you for your post. Moderators may edit, move or merge any content and if needed, users may be warned and banned at the moderators' discretion as per Community Guidelines. If your thread has been merged in the same topic, please click your Profile→Comments (on the right side) to check them.

Fiona_G
  • roso
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I don't think I did anything wrong but if I did, it sure would be nice if they told me what I did wrong. And if they moved or merged it to somewhere else, it also would be nice if they left me a message with a link of where it went. I looked on the right and couldn't find any indication of where my post went or what I did wrong. My discussions and my bookmarks had no number by them so it was as if my post just completely disappeared from existence.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @roso,

Thank you for your feedback. You certainly did nothing wrong and I will forward your advice internally. Moderators merged your threads into the discussion about Commercial Usage here to maintain our community.

Regarding the comments, please access your profile and refer to the image below

Fiona_G
  • roso
    Options

Thank you for that.

There is no comments section under my profile. It just says

Edit Profile

Discussions