Login

Options

How do you login to Teamviewer when it says your account doesn't exist? We have a subscription but we can't login because we don't exist now. Worked fine just the other day and now we can't login to get support in any way. So who was the genius that thought that up?

Answers

• Danny88
    Danny88 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Also an online based forum is a terrible excuse for customer service and support.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @Danny88,

If you have an active subscription, please contact our support team to check your account's status. You´ll find the link to it in the top menu under Service --> Contact --> Give us a call.

Fiona_G
  • DanielNyberg
    DanielNyberg Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options

Yeah how do you do that when nobody is there? I sure would like to know the answer behind this one

• DanielNyberg
    DanielNyberg Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Also I do have an active subscription

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Thank you for your reply @DanielNyberg. Our support team is able to provide assistance over the phone or support tickets only during the local business hours. If you still couldn't reach out to them, please send through your account name via private message so we can take a look.

Fiona_G
  • Debbie_White6453
    Options

I have had trouble getting TeamViewer to work on one of my 4 computers. I have to remove the program and reinstall every week. I will not be renewing my subscription and finding another program that I don't have to continually reinstall. Yes, I've "talked' to customer support and each time I'm told a process to use to fix this problem, the next week I have to reinstall. I have also called my computer repair shop to make sure it isn't my computer that is the problem. I have spent hours trying to fix this issue. I am done. It doesn't work and my time is too valuable.

• 1960goofy
    1960goofy Posts: 1
    edited July 2023
    Options

help need to talk to some one [Removed as per Community Guidelines]

• Mr_REZA28
    Mr_REZA28 Posts: 1
    Options

what is my TeamViewer ID?

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 987 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Mr_REZA28,

Thank you for raising your question in this thread! 😃

You can get more information about the TeamViewer ID here: Where to find my ID and password?

If you have further questions, let us know!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• nrichert
    nrichert Posts: 1
    Options

This site is hopeless. I have spent hours trying to get onto TEAM Viewer.