How to keep the identification for a pc the same after reinstalling windows

Options

Dear TeamViewer community,

I am currently having an issue with reinstalling Team Viewer on a device after I reinstalled windows on it, as the TeamViewer Id changed. For our current projects we frequently have to reinstall windows on some devices. We then reinstall TeamViewer automatically, but as the Id changed, we no longer have access to the computer in our management console and need to add it again. Since this process prevents us from fully automating the setup, I want to ask if there is a method to make sure the reference in the management console is able to access the pc even after reinstalling.

While TeamViewer over LAN was already a pretty good solution, we also want quick access to the computers from outside too.

Basically any solution that allows us to keep the identification stored in the management console is fine, whether it is making sure the id stays the same or allowing access without needing the id (which is also needed to add the device to the list of trustworthy devices and thus stored too).

Thank you in advance and sorry for any grammatical errors since English is not my native language,

Nicolai Stuhlmüller