Cancellation of service

Options

Good day everyone,

I have tried to cancel the service numerous times...

I have raised tickets through the support portal (of which I receive an email acknowledgement from TeamViewer Support!!!!!!!) only to find it has been deleted when I log back in a few days later?

I have sent emails to all addresses held from past communications only to get automated responses back stating that these inboxes are not checked (albeit I have had responses from these historically? these are NOT no-reply addresses!!!!!)

I note from these forums as well as numerous other sources readily available on "Google" that I am not alone in this issue. I am well in advance of the stipulated timescales for ending the service and therefore in compliance with TeamViewer's T's & C's.

Please would a representative respond to this and my emails to confirm that this has now been cancelled and I will not be harassed by your appointed credit controllers in July when my subscription becomes due for SHOTGUN renewal!

Regards,

Doug

Answers

• Douglas3EC
    Douglas3EC Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Still no progress with this = (

Would someone from TEAMVIEWER please respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Douglas3EC,

We are sorry to hear this.

However, I can 100% guarantee you that our customer support does not delete tickets.

Please contact our customer support via phone and explain them the case. Our team will help you to find a solution.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Community Manager